We are thrilled to introduce this Roman Catholic Daily Missal to our range of Liturgical aids.
The Mass in the Extraordinary Form, also known as the Tridentine Mass or the Latin Mass, is becoming more widely known and loved. Since the inception and introduction of the Novus Ordo (New Order, English Mass) this beautiful treasure of the Church has been diminished in its offering and attendance by and large. However and happily, by the Grace of God and with great gratitude to Him, this beautiful time-honoured Liturgy is being restored to its proper place in the heart of the Church and the people.
For our part, we would love to support this beautiful Mass by providing access to the sacred form and readings that have been practiced and loved by thousands of our Catholic brothers and sisters down through the centuries.
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC DAILY MISSAL
The publishers, Angelus Press, are now in their eighth printing of the first totally re-typeset, 1962 Latin-English Daily Missal for the laity since Vatican II. This is the most complete missal ever produced in the English language. It includes everything in a missal that is affordable while being of the highest durability.
The Roman Catholic Daily Missal will become your life-long liturgical companion at Church, at home, and on the road.
- All new typesetting: not a photographic reproduction
- Clear and crisp type
- According to the 1962 juxta typica edition of the Missale Romanum
- All liturgical texts in Latin and English (both Propers and Ordinary)
- All readings in English (Douay-Rheims) and Latin
- All music in Gregorian notation
- Ordinary with rubrics in red
- Gilt edges
- 5 liturgically-colored ribbons
- Smythe Sewn, rounded back binding with durable, gold-embossed flexible cover
- Rounded corners on pages and cover
- Reinforced 80 lb. resin-impregnated endsheets for extreme durability (which will not tear like printed paper endsheets)
- Fully and thoroughly Indexed
- Printed and bound in the USA using the finest natural Bible paper
Why is this the most complete missal ever?
- All the Masses of the Liturgical Year according to the Roman calendar of 1962 Temporal and Sanctoral Cycles and accompanying rites (Blessing of Ashes, Blessing of Palms, Chrism Mass, and the Blessing of Holy Oils, etc.)
- Complete Holy Week Liturgy of 1962
- Supplements containing the additional Masses for the United States and Canada
- Feasts of particular Religious Congregations’ Liturgical Calendars
- Table of Movable Feasts updated until 2050 AD
- Masses for the Dead (including infants) Complete Burial Service and Prayers for the Dead
- Marriage Service
- Special Commemorations
- 39 Votive Mass Collects
- 17 Votive Masses Common Masses of the Saints and the Blessed Virgin
- Conclusions of Collects
- Rite of Baptism
- The Churching of Women
- Rite of Confirmation
- Rite of Extreme Unction
- Various Blessings
- Vespers for Sundays and Feasts
- Compline for Sundays
- Office of Tenebrae
- The Itinerary or Office Before a Journey
- Various Devotions and Prayers including favorite Litanies, the Way of the Cross, Prayers of the Rosary, etc.
- Morning and Evening Prayers
- Devotions for Confession
- Litany of the Saints
- Devotions for Communion
- Anthems to the Blessed Virgin
- Hymns in honor of Our Lord and Our Lady
- An explanation of The Liturgy or Public Worship of the Catholic and Roman Church
- A Summary of Christian Doctrine
- Kyriale with Tones for the Most Common sets of Masses (I Lux et Origo, II Kyrie Fons Bonitatis, IV Cunctipotens Genitor Deus, VIII De Angelis, IX Cum Jubilo, XI Orbis Factor, XVII Sundays of Advent & Lent, and XVIII Deus Genitor Alme)
- Tones for Asperges and Vidi Aquam
- Tones for three of the most common Credos: I, III, and IV
- Te Deum and much, much more!
1,980 pp. Sewn binding, gold-embossed skivertex cover.
Size: 6.75″ x 4.25″